Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Makulay... Ang Buhay...

For the past two days, I've been eager to get home, even if it meant getting stuck in horrendous traffic in EDSA during rush hour (though seems to me that lately, every hour in EDSA is a rush hour, grrr...) The reason? Coz I now get to watch my darling Roger Federer effortlessly blaze his way through Wimbledon through my brand-spanking-new LCD TV!!!!!!!! Yahoo!

Oh, the greenest green grass, those lovely yellow balls, Roger's Mister Clean white shirt!!! Suddenly, everything is much more colorful, vibrant and beautiful! You see, our old TV was already feeling its age, and the picture tube was going haywire.

You guys have to know that my family is probably one of the most backward when it comes to technology, so much so that we bought our first VHS two years after the betamax was canned. We still do most our laundry by hand (thank God though it's not me doing that), and we got our first microwave only last year (which mom only got coz it's free, thanks to her credit card points).

So, I decided to finally be technologically at par with the rest of the free world and I made a split-second decision while I was waiting for my friends in Trinoma last Sunday to buy a new TV. LCD TVs are so cheap now, very affordable. :) It's been only two days but I feel like it is the best purchase I've made in years. This is the first appliance I bought with my hard-earned money, so I feel like skipping and dancing. :) (My sisters, nephew and niece are skipping and dancing with me, by the way :))

Hehehe, yun lang, gusto ko lang i-share :)

1 comment:

golda said...

waah ahlovveeeiit.hmmm mas maganda din siguro ang football games pag sa LCD na sarili mo.