Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

It doesn't take much for me to love a song. For as long as the lyrics are nice and sensible, and the tune is pleasant, I would make time to download the song into my ipod. But this song, from a three-man Irish band -- The Script, is markedly different from the songs I have recently downloaded & sing along to when I'm alone in the office. The lyrics play on a range of emotions, from plaintive and positively melancholic, to hopeful and optimistic. The singer's wonderful voice tugged at my heartstrings... it's just a very beautiful song. It's so good that I am not ashamed to admit that it's way better than my fave -- David Archuleta's latest single -- Crush.

The link to this amazing song -- The Man Who Can't Be Moved -- can be found here. ENJOY :)

4 comments:

Jo said...

love this song too! :)

Taroogs said...

honga. ang ganda nung dating nung kanta - downloaded it (illegally) immediately :-)

Wren said...

Wow, I'll try to check this song out too :) Hello Joan, this is me wrenley, found your blog from the phbar forums, you can take a look at my blog too, but i doubt if it interests you in any way... lol, anyway, I'll look for this song hehe..

Marizylle said...

Dear Jo,

This video has been removed by the user na, sayang. Hanap pa din ako. Si Jurists ako sa Phbar Adrienne...

Maricel